BrightStar Care of Rock Hill, SC is looking for a caregiver to make a difference in the lives of children in the Fort Mill, and Indian Land areas.
Do you want to work for an in-home care agency that truly cares about you and offers a best-in-class benefits package? We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion for childcare at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need.
- $12 per hour base pay, including $1/$2/$3 pay incentives if you work more than 20/30/40 hours per week respectively
- Profit Sharing Program
- Paid Time Off
- Insurance (Full Time Employees):
- Mileage Reimbursement
- 30 day, 60 day and 90 day bonus
- Generous Employee Referral bonus
- Part of a team with RN Oversight
- Free Paid Training
- Mobile shift access
- Weekly pay w/ direct deposit
- Flexible schedule
- We promote from within
- Free continuing education
- CareGiver of the month
- Employer of Choice as rated by HomeCare Pulse 6 years running!
- In-home assignment, with proper procedures, and treatments
- Mobile time tracking and care notes, employees can easily clock in and out for work right from a mobile device
- Joint Commission accredited
- Providing care as directed by a nursing supervisor, including but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing,
- Providing care according to the patient’s plan of care, assistance with daily tasks, including but not limited to: feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping
- Minimum one (1) year of documented experience is required as Caregiver!
- High school diploma or GED
- Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Licensed driver with insured and reliable automobile
- Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Become part of the team!
At BrightStar Care, we become part of our clients’ lives by providing the highest quality care when they need our help the most. That’s where you can shine.
We believe that caring is more than just a job– it’s a way of life. That’s why our home health aides mean so much more to the people, families, and organizations they serve. BrightStar Care nurses, therapists, CNAs, and home health aides deliver professional and compassionate care in the comfort and familiarity of home. From companionship, bathing, and hygiene assistance to in-home infusions and medication management, our professional care staff is available 24/7 to help when you need it most.
Our employees are our greatest asset, so we are committed to hiring the best in the industry. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on your own schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need. Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A Higher Standard.