BrightStar Care of North Suburban Chicago
Licensed Practical Nurse
At BrightStar Care, we value each of our employees and care about their well-being. We strive to provide best-in-class support systems for each of our team members.
- Competitive pay starting at $30.00
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Flexible schedule to fit your lifestyle
- Per Diem, both Full-Time and Part-Time hours available
- Weekly pay/direct deposit
- Mileage reimbursement
- Home care and/or Facility shifts available
- Mobile technology to access schedule and case documentation
- Electronic medical record and charting
- Supportive and Rewarding Work Environment
- Growing Company with opportunity to learn the breadth of senior care
- Providing care according to the patient’s plan of care, assistance with daily tasks. Nursing tasks may include wound care, injections, assessments, vitals, glucose checks, blood drawing, tube feedings, tracheostomy care, treatment plans, record keeping, overseeing CNA/PCA, med passes, etc.
- We offer flexible work schedules on a variety of home and facility assignments, with a diversity of client conditions
- Weekday, weekend and evening opportunities, both in-home and facility-based
- Valid and Current LPN License in the State of Illinois
- Trach & Feeding Tube experience is desired but not required
- Current Certified CPR/BLS and recent negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Proof of Covid-19 Vaccination Required
- Minimum one (1) year of documented health care experience is required
- Licensed driver with insured and reliable automobile
- Self-directing with the ability to work with little direct supervision
- Empathy for the needs of the client
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English and communicate effectively
- Treats clients, staff and the public with courtesy, respect and presents a positive public image.
- Works as a team member.
- Ensures confidentiality and security of the client’s medical information.
- Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply today to learn more about becoming a Licensed Practical Nurse with BrightStar Care North Suburban, IL!
At BrightStar Care, we become part of our clients’ lives by providing the highest quality care when they need our help the most. That’s where you can shine.
Member businesses are independently owned and operated. Your application will go directly to the member business, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that business. All inquiries about employment at these businesses should be made directly to the business location, and not to Home Care Association of America.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)