BrightStar Care of North Suburban Chicago
Facility Shift Registered Nurse
- Competitive pay for facility staffing… starting at $36.00 plus a $50.00 bonus per shift.
- Flexible schedule to fit your lifestyle
- Weekly pay/direct deposit
- Facility shifts available
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Supportive and Rewarding Work Environment
- Growing Company with opportunity for development
- Perform Care as defined by patient’s individual Plan of Care and within the scope of the State’s nurse practice act.
- Monitor patient conditions and notify appropriate personnel of any changes
- Patient flow sheet charting
- Provide those services requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill
- Assure proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with Local, State and Federal laws
- Counsels the patient and family in meeting nursing and related needs
- We offer flexible work schedules on a variety of facilities assignments, with a diversity of client conditions
- Weekday, weekend and evening opportunities available
- Current unrestricted RN license in the State of Illinois
- Minimum one (1) year of relevant experience required
- Proof of Covid-19 Vaccination Required
- Current Certified CPR and recent negative TB skin test, blood test or chest x-ray
- Clean background and criminal record
- Negative Pre-Employment Drug Screen
- Must be able to stand, walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
At BrightStar Care, we become part of our clients’ lives by providing the highest quality care when they need our help the most. That’s where you can shine.
Member businesses are independently owned and operated. Your application will go directly to the member business, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that business. All inquiries about employment at these businesses should be made directly to the business location, and not to Home Care Association of America.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)