Are you a caregiver looking for immediate work in the Wayne and Macomb County area? Do you want a rewarding career helping others while receiving competitive pay, flexible work shifts, and a generous benefits package? We’ve got the job for you!
BrightStar Care of Grosse Pointe and Southeast Macomb, MI are looking for Caregivers to join our team. At BrightStar Care, we provide uplifting in-home care for seniors and older adults who require a helping hand, a supportive companion, and day-to-day assistance in their homes. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits, you need.
At BrightStar Care, we value each of our employees and care about their well-being. We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages and support systems for our employees.
Caregiver Job Benefits:
- Competitive pay starting at $14.00 - $21.75 per hour
- $100 bonus for every 100 hours worked
- Flexible schedule to fit your lifestyle
- Travel pay between homecare assignments
- Weekly pay/direct deposit
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Free in house training with Director of Nursing
- Supportive and Rewarding Work Environment
- Mentoring program available for new employees
- Employee referral bonus
- Growing Company with opportunity for development
- PTO Accrual
- Employee of the Month Recognition
We strongly live our value of a work-life balance by providing our employees with the following:
- We offer flexible work schedules on a variety of home and facility assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility-based
- Assist with personal care such as bathing, dressing, ambulation, and transfers
- Accompany clients to the grocery store, doctor appointments and pharmacy visits
- Assisting client with active and passive mobility work defined by the plan of care, and documenting observed changes to the Director of Nursing
- CNA preferred but not required, Home Health Aide will be considered
- High school diploma or GED
- Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray (we will help you get these if you don’t have them)
- Licensed driver with insured and reliable automobile with proof of insurance
- Adhere to HIPPA and maintain client confidentiality
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English and communicate effectively
- Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
We are strongly considering candidates with experience as a Caregiver, CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
BrightStar Care of Grosse Pointe and Southeast Macomb, MI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Apply today to learn more about becoming a Caregiver with BrightStar Care of Grosse Pointe and Southeast Macomb, MI
Become part of the team!
At BrightStar Care, we become part of our clients’ lives by providing the highest quality care when they need our help the most. That’s where you can shine.
We believe that caring is more than just a job– it’s a way of life. That’s why our home health aides mean so much more to the people, families, and organizations they serve. BrightStar Care nurses, therapists, CNAs, and home health aides deliver professional and compassionate care in the comfort and familiarity of home. From companionship, bathing, and hygiene assistance to in-home infusions and medication management, our professional care staff is available 24/7 to help when you need it most.
Our employees are our greatest asset, so we are committed to hiring the best in the industry. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on your own schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need. Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A Higher Standard.