BrightStar Care of Rock Hill, SC is currently looking for Certified Nursing Assistants in Rock Hill, Tega Cay, Fort Mill, Indian Land and all of York and Lancaster Counties!
Are you looking for a CNA job with both facility and in-home care options where you can make a difference in people’s lives? Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly cares about you, offers a flexible schedule, and a best-in-class benefits package? We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need.
$500 sign on bonus paid out monthly in $100 increments (minimum of 100 hours worked each month required to receive bonus)
- Pay starting at $14 per hour with $1/$2/$3 hourly pay incentives if you work more than 20/30/40 hours per week respectfully
- Profit Sharing Program
- Paid Time Off
- Insurance (Full Time Employees):
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Bonuses at 30, 60, and 90 days
- Generous Employee Referral bonus
- Part of a team with RN Oversight
- Free Paid Training
- Home Health or Facility shifts available
- Mobile shift access
- Weekly pay w/ direct deposit
- Flexible schedule
- We promote from within
- Free CEUs
- Caregiver of the month award
- Employer of Choice as rated by HomeCare Pulse 4 years running!
- Variety of in-home and assisted living assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Mobile time tracking and care notes, employees can easily clock in and out for work right from a mobile device
- BrightStar Care is Joint Commission accredited
- Providing care as directed by a nursing supervisor, including but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, taking and recording vital signs, and assisting with height and weight measurements, if necessary
- Providing care according to the patient’s plan of care, assistance with daily tasks, including but not limited to: feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping, providing transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, and shopping
- A current, valid South Carolina CNA certification and in good standing
- High school diploma or GED
- Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Minimum one (1) year of documented experience is required
- Licensed driver with insured and reliable automobile
- Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Become part of the team!
At BrightStar Care, we become part of our clients’ lives by providing the highest quality care when they need our help the most. That’s where you can shine.
We believe that caring is more than just a job– it’s a way of life. That’s why our home health aides mean so much more to the people, families, and organizations they serve. BrightStar Care nurses, therapists, CNAs, and home health aides deliver professional and compassionate care in the comfort and familiarity of home. From companionship, bathing, and hygiene assistance to in-home infusions and medication management, our professional care staff is available 24/7 to help when you need it most.
Our employees are our greatest asset, so we are committed to hiring the best in the industry. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on your own schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need. Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A Higher Standard.