Are you looking for an Infusion Nurse job where you can make a difference in a person’s life? Do you want to work for a home care agency that genuinely cares about you and can offer you more opportunities to learn? Then BrightStar Care of Rock Hill, SC has the job for you!
At BrightStar Care we value each of our employees and care about their well-being. We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including:
Infusion Nurse Benefits:
- Competitive pay starting at $30.00 - $45.00 per hour
- Dental, cancer, accident, and term life insurance available
- Paid Time Off
- Profit Share/401(k)
- Weekly pay
- Flexible schedule to fit your lifestyle
- Paid CPR Class (active employees)
- Paid annual TB testing (active employees)
- Mileage reimbursement
- Home Health or Facility shifts available
- Employee of the month/year
- Mobile technology to access schedule and case documentation/charting
- Willingness to support short notice field Peripheral IV and other RN assignments
- Office duties including RN/Client billing, payroll and scheduling, answering agency phones to include client intake and service
- Onboarding, orientation and training of agency caregiver and RN staff
- Participate with new client clinical assessment visits and existing client field supervisory visits
- Tracking client feedback regarding field staff performance and quality care standards.
- Provide thoughtful field care to clients and patients based on personalized Plan of Care
- Monitor and track changes in the client/patient’s condition and needs, and keep the Director of Nursing and any other appropriate personnel informed
- Proactively update client/patient’s family on plan of care, health changes, and concerns (clinical record reviews and audits)
- Referral account document management/credentialing, to ensure account is enabled and inclined to provide agency new cases
- Future need anticipated for on-call duties due to fast agency growth
- Proven experience as a registered nurse
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible and compassionate
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Current unrestricted RN license in the state of South Carolina
- Strong preference given to those fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Strong Peripheral IV skills preferred
- Recent experience with PICC/Midlines/Ports preferred
- Certified CPR and negative 2 step TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Minimum one (1) year of documented experience in a home health agency required, primary care, or health facility experience preferred
- Licensed driver with valid auto insurance and reliable vehicle
- Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
BrightStar Care of Rock Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Become part of the team!
At BrightStar Care, we become part of our clients’ lives by providing the highest quality care when they need our help the most. That’s where you can shine.
We believe that caring is more than just a job– it’s a way of life. That’s why our home health aides mean so much more to the people, families, and organizations they serve. BrightStar Care nurses, therapists, CNAs, and home health aides deliver professional and compassionate care in the comfort and familiarity of home. From companionship, bathing, and hygiene assistance to in-home infusions and medication management, our professional care staff is available 24/7 to help when you need it most.
Our employees are our greatest asset, so we are committed to hiring the best in the industry. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on your own schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need. Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A Higher Standard.