BrightStar Care of Rock Hill, SC is looking for motivated, empathetic people to work as caregivers for a senior facility in Lake Wylie! Joining our team offers you the opportunity to have a caregiving job where you will report to the same location for every shift, earn competitive pay, and receive excellent benefits.
- $12 per hour base pay, including $1/$2/$3 pay incentives if you work more than 20/30/40 hours per week respectively
- Profit Sharing Program
- Up to 40 hours Paid Time Off
- Insurance (Full Time Employees):
- Mileage Reimbursement for over 30 miles round trip
- Generous Employee Referral bonus
- Part of a team with RN Oversight
- Free Paid Training
- Mobile shift access
- Weekly pay w/ direct deposit
- We promote from within
- Free continuing education
- Employee of the month award
- Employer of Choice as rated by HomeCare Pulse 4 years running!
- Mobile time tracking and care notes, employees can easily clock in and out for work right from a mobile device
- Joint Commission accredited
- Providing care as directed by a nursing supervisor, including but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, taking and recording vital signs, and assisting with height and weight measurements, if necessary
- Providing care according to the patient’s plan of care, assistance with daily tasks, including but not limited to: feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping providing transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, and shopping
- Minimum one (1) year of documented experience is required as Caregiver!
- High school diploma or GED
- Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Licensed driver with insured and reliable automobile
- Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
Apply today to start your career working with seniors in Lake Wylie, SC!
BrigthStar Care of Rock Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Become part of the team!
At BrightStar Care, we become part of our clients’ lives by providing the highest quality care when they need our help the most. That’s where you can shine.
We believe that caring is more than just a job– it’s a way of life. That’s why our home health aides mean so much more to the people, families, and organizations they serve. BrightStar Care nurses, therapists, CNAs, and home health aides deliver professional and compassionate care in the comfort and familiarity of home. From companionship, bathing, and hygiene assistance to in-home infusions and medication management, our professional care staff is available 24/7 to help when you need it most.
Our employees are our greatest asset, so we are committed to hiring the best in the industry. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on your own schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need. Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A Higher Standard.