BrightStar Care of Rock Hill, SC has an opening for a Part Time or Full Time Registered Nurse to join our team of caregivers in Lancaster and York counties! Seeking an experienced RN for a 24-36 hour/week IV home infusion position. Are you looking for a job where you can provide care for patients and clients in their homes while working a schedule that fits your busy lifestyle? Apply to join our team today!
At BrightStar Care we value each of our employees and care about their well-being. We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including:
Benefits of joining the BrightStar Care team as a Registered Nurse:
- Competitive pay from $35-$45 per hour
- Dental, Medical, Vision (when consistently working 30+ hrs/week)
- Paid Time Off
- 401 (k)
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid CPR Class (active employees)
- Mileage reimbursement
- EMR/online documentation
We partner with National Accounts and Specialty Pharmacies to provide the following therapies in-home:
- Immunotherapies: IVIG & SCIG
- Clinical Trials
- Alpha 1 Therapy
- Hemophilia Therapy
- Enzyme Replacement Therapy
- Biologic Therapy
- Inotropic Therapy
- Antibiotic Therapy
- Steroid Therapy
- Teach and trains for various medications
The primary function of the Home Infusion Registered Nurse is to provide exceptional in-home IV infusion therapy, nursing care, lab draws, and response management. The Home Infusion Registered Nurse will administer IV medication, monitor patients in the home during treatment and provide the necessary education about treatment regimen, condition management and treatment self-administration when appropriate. We are looking for an exceptional nurse with expert IV skills who is willing to travel throughout York and Lancaster counties to administer infusions.
- Attend orientation and training/complete annual training and specialty medication training
- Administer IV, IM, SC medications, monitor and track changes in the client/patient’s condition and needs, and communicate with MD, DON, client/family involved in care.
- Engage in open communication with DON and team members regarding scheduling, patient assignments and clinical matters.
- Document all assessments, treatments, patient responses/reactions, interactions, communications with patients, plan of care, patient updates in a timely manner.
- Assist in the BrightStar Care office with RN tasks pertaining to entering orders, updating electronic charts, new referral intake, answering phones, communication with specialty pharmacies and national account partners, and other administrative tasks to assist the team.
- Active and unrestricted RN license in SC
- Current CPR certification (BLS)
- Valid Driver’s License in good standing
- Current auto insurance (must maintain at all times)
- 2-5 years of relevant nursing experience preferred with at least 1 recent year specifically in acute or home care/home infusion environment with strong intravenous insertion skills, competent port access and central venous access experience in the last 12 months
- Willing and able to work independently in home settings
- Full COVID-19 vaccination preferred, but not required
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing and able to administer long infusions in the home setting (8-12 hours)
- Proficient with technology
- Must be able to stand, walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push, and pull. Varied assistance is dependent on the mobility of the client.
Join our team as a registered nurse today!
BrightStar Care of Rock Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Become part of the team!
At BrightStar Care, we become part of our clients’ lives by providing the highest quality care when they need our help the most. That’s where you can shine.
We believe that caring is more than just a job– it’s a way of life. That’s why our home health aides mean so much more to the people, families, and organizations they serve. BrightStar Care nurses, therapists, CNAs, and home health aides deliver professional and compassionate care in the comfort and familiarity of home. From companionship, bathing, and hygiene assistance to in-home infusions and medication management, our professional care staff is available 24/7 to help when you need it most.
Our employees are our greatest asset, so we are committed to hiring the best in the industry. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on your own schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need. Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A Higher Standard.