BrightStar Care of Rock Hill, SC is currently looking for Certified Nursing Assistants in Rock Hill, Tega Cay, Fort Mill, Indian Land and all of York and Lancaster Counties!
Are you looking for a CNA job with both facility and in-home care options where you can make a difference in people’s lives? We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need.
- $500 sign on bonus paid out monthly in $100 increments (minimum of 100 hours worked each month required to receive bonus)
- Pay starting at $14 per hour with $1/$2/$3 hourly pay incentives if you work more than 20/30/40 hours per week respectfully
- Profit Sharing Program
- Paid Time Off
- Insurance (Full Time Employees):
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Bonuses at 30, 60, and 90 days
- Generous Employee Referral bonus
- Part of a team with RN Oversight
- Free Paid Training
- Home Health or Facility shifts available
- Mobile shift access
- Weekly pay w/ direct deposit
- Flexible schedule
- We promote from within
- Free CEUs
- Caregiver of the month award
- Employer of Choice as rated by HomeCare Pulse 4 years running!
- Variety of in-home and assisted living assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Mobile time tracking and care notes, employees can easily clock in and out for work right from a mobile device
- BrightStar Care is Joint Commission accredited
- Providing care as directed by a nursing supervisor, including but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, taking and recording vital signs, and assisting with height and weight measurements, if necessary
- Providing care according to the patient’s plan of care, assistance with daily tasks, including but not limited to: feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping, providing transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, and shopping
- A current, valid South Carolina CNA certification and in good standing
- High school diploma or GED
- Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Minimum one (1) year of documented experience is required
- Licensed driver with insured and reliable automobile
- Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
Apply today to join our team as a certified nursing assistant!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.