- Child Care Director, if applicable Operations Manager
- Maintain valid Child/Infant CPR
- Experience working with children
- Certifications, as local/state laws require
- Good communication skills
- Strong safety skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Provide friendly atmosphere for members and children
- Provide proper registration and check-out of children & parents Watch and care for children to ensure safety
- Provide consistent interaction with children Initiate games, arts & crafts projects
- Bottle-feed babies or assistant in eating needs of older children in accordance with parental direction
- Keep children calm
- Clean and sanitize child care toys
- Keep working area free of sharp or harmful objects Answer childcare phone
- Communicate information regarding children to parents/guardians Provide recommendations for toys, educational tools, etc.
- Know, understand, and follow all policies, procedures, and standards Facilitate member requests or forward to a manager
- Know club facility and services
- Assist in all projects as delegated by club management
- Above position may report to the Assistant Manager or Assistant General Manager where applicable
- Follow all policies and procedures in Employee Handbook
- Above description may be subject to change or alteration at any time
- Annual Staff Meetings
- Monthly Department Meetings
- Employee Training Meetings
- Able to lift 10 lbs on occasion
- Needs to be able to stand, bend and squat with frequency
- Able to climb and hang decorations when needed
Crunch Fitness is looking for energetic, enthusiastic people that are passionate about health and fitness to join our team.
Looking to combine work, fitness and fun? Crunch Fitness is looking for energetic, enthusiastic people that are passionate about health and fitness to join our team. Working at Crunch is more than a job, it’s an opportunity to inspire others to reach their fitness goals. Our ‘No Judgments’ philosophy attracts a diverse and welcoming group of professionals and makes Crunch an amazing company to work for.
Crunch is a gym that believes in making serious exercise fun by fusing fitness and entertainment and pioneering a philosophy of No Limits. Our gyms are packed with the latest state-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment, weight room, full service locker rooms with showers, tanning booths, HydroMassage® bed, and an extensive schedule of Crunch’s signature classes including Zumba®, BodyWeb with TRX®, Yoga Body Sculpt, Belly Butt and Thighs Bootcamp, and more.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)