As a brand ambassador, a Crunch Personal Trainer represents Crunch Franchise to members and clients by delivering a positive fitness experience and quality personal training sessions leading to member retention and client acquisition and retention.
- Upholding the Crunch Franchise core values of T.R.A.I.N.: Timely, Ready, Attentive, Inspiring, Noble.
- Make reaching fitness goals achievable by assisting members and clients with education and guidance on comprehensive fitness programs including resistance and cardio-respiratory training, general nutritional guidelines, and nutritional product recommendations.
- Meeting/exceeding minimum monthly company expectations including session service targets resulting in Personal Training revenue, supplement/nutritional product sales, and contributing to club success.
- Training exclusively for Crunch Franchise. As a Crunch Franchise team member, it is a violation of our conflict of interest policy to conduct personal training sessions or perform any person training-related duties independently or at any company outside of Crunch Franchise. This includes working as an employee or independent contractor for another health club, personal training studio or private residence, or engaging in any other activities that represent a conflict of interest for Crunch Franchise.
Reports to the Head Coach (HC), Assistant Head Coach if applicable (AHC), Franchise partner or General Manager (GM)depending on club and market. This position does not have any direct reports.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
The Crunch Coach is responsible for performing the following activities for the club:
Service and Train Clients
- Create an outstanding initial personal training experience for introductory package clients.
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive fitness programs based on clients’ goals that include appropriate exercise selection, nutritional programming and teaching a fitness lifestyle.
- Inform clients of the fitness tools available to assist them in achieving their goals.
- Set expectations and hold clients accountable to their comprehensive fitness programs through goal
setting, follow up discussions, and tracking progress.
- Demonstrate safe and proper exercise technique to clients.
- Instruct members on proper use of club equipment and exercise techniques.
- Assist, at the club management’s request, in any member service activities (e.g., fitness seminars,
boot camps, body fat tables, supplement/nutritional product demos etc.).
- Understand all aspects and benefits of the Kick-off and deliver a positive fitness experience to members
- Help with racking weights and assisting in maintaining a neat, organized and clean club.
- Design comprehensive fitness programs using company-provided tools (dotFIT).
- Schedule all personal training sessions, other appointments, and administration time using company systems (Google calendar).
Crunch Fitness is looking for energetic, enthusiastic people that are passionate about health and fitness to join our team.
Looking to combine work, fitness and fun? Crunch Fitness is looking for energetic, enthusiastic people that are passionate about health and fitness to join our team. Working at Crunch is more than a job, it’s an opportunity to inspire others to reach their fitness goals. Our ‘No Judgments’ philosophy attracts a diverse and welcoming group of professionals and makes Crunch an amazing company to work for.
Crunch is a gym that believes in making serious exercise fun by fusing fitness and entertainment and pioneering a philosophy of No Judgments. Our gyms are packed with the latest state-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment, weight room, full service locker rooms with showers, tanning booths, HydroMassage® bed, and an extensive schedule of Crunch’s signature classes including Zumba®, BodyWeb with TRX®, Yoga Body Sculpt, Belly Butt and Thighs Bootcamp, and more.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)